ATLIN is a Melbourne based, independent and trusted provider of business management and professional services specialising in major business process change and IT change management programs.
ATLIN supports the development, delivery and support of ICT solutions by combining our technical expertise with a deep knowledge of our customer’s business and rigorous, independent thinking.
ATLIN offer a full ICT service capability, using resources who are experts in their field, to ensure that our clients have access to best practice solutions. Our skill base covers a wide range of “Skills Framework for the Information Age” (SFIA), including:
- Change and Transformation
- Strategy and Architecture
- Development and
- Delivery and Operation
- Skills and Quality
ATLIN has a passion for excellence in delivering quality projects across IT and business. We believe in the power of technology to transform organisations, and know that the adoption of new technologies demands significant cultural change and challenges traditional business models.
Our Change Management practice brings together team members who have been working together for 25 years:
- Strong breadth of Change Management experience across both private industry and government sectors
- We have successfully delivered very complex projects in challenging environments across the globe
- We take the learnings of both the successes and challenges from each project on to the next project, to continuously improve
- We consider standardised Change Management methodologies, e.g. Changefirst’s People-Centred Implementation (PCI®),the Prosci ADKAR® Model and the Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) (Change Management Institute)
- Each project and sub-cultures within organisations have their own unique nuances
- We dig deep into our own personal professional tool kits
- Our customer environments challenge us to be innovative in other delivery models or methods for every new group of people that we meet
ATLIN works collaboratively with our customers to:
- Understand and document business processes
- Identify business needs and gaps
- Develop systems solution options
- Build comprehensive business cases and supporting board reports
- Scope and develop procurements
- Plan and manage ICT transformation programs
- Implement change and cultural transformation programs
ATLIN is a member of the Defence ICT Panel, the Defence Support Services Panel and the Victorian eServices Panel and is supported by a robust network of independent professional service providers in the Defence, Supply Chain Logistics and ICT sectors.
No matter the scale of change, getting the fundamentals right is key. ATLIN’s support begins at the earliest stages of a project or program to ensure business alignment with strategic objectives. We help our customers to build their business case, plan and scope their projects and deliver significant cultural change and business transformation.
Experienced project manager and engineer with a background in Government (Defence) organisations, ranging from the delivery of IT programmes
Sharon has 20 years experience in the ICT industry as a senior management consultant advising IT solutions to meet customer’s business needs.